Sustainability services provided by the SCS team
We bring to you over 25 years of collective international experience in sustainability, acquired through sustainable development project work undertaken in both Canada and México.
Our key goals are to help our clients make sustainability affordable, profitable, and easy to both understand and implement. We can serve as your outsourced sustainability department or as a trusted advisor within your project team.
Our sustainability services include:
– Sustainability Planning and Sustainable Development Strategies (SDSs) (Strategic Management for Sustainability): groundwork, baseline development, refinement, and implementation
– Benchmarking: deliverables and performance
– Employee engagement: design and facilitation
– Education and training programs: design and delivery
– Research: related to sustainability, sustainability governance (CSR and ESG) and best practices
– Stakeholder engagement: identification, mapping, process design and facilitation
– Briefings: on trends and best practices
– Solutions: identification and development